Please be sure read the following important items pertaining to MudMan mud run:
1. No dogs will be permitted on the Coast Guard grounds so please leave them at home!
2. Participants will NOT be allowed access to the Coast Guard base prior to race day.
3. Packet pick up will take place at the following locations: (please refer to the race schedule for times)
Sports Basement in San Francisco on Thursday, September 5
Athletic Soles in Petaluma on Friday, September 6
Two Rock Coast Guard Station on race day, Saturday, September 7
4. Race day parking will be available at the Two Rock Coast Guard Station.
5. All adult entrants will be required to show a photo ID at packet pick up and again as they enter USCG base on race. All participants over the age of 12 will also need to show some form of ID to enter the base on race day.
6. Change of event needs to be done prior to August 31. No changes will be allowed The week of the race.
7. Maps are available online so be sure to know the course prior to race day. There will be course monitors on race day, but please have a good sense of the course layout before you start the race.
8. Be sure to start with your assigned wave.
9. You may want to bring a change of clothes, or at the very least a clean shirt to change into after the race. We will have a secure "bag drop" area for you to leave your items.
10. Showers will be available for clean up after the rac. Our sponsor Shikai will be providing shower gel to help you get clean!
11. All participants will receive a Mduman microfiber tshirt at packet pick up. All finishers will receive a finisher medal, a Camelbak bottle and a post race meal.